My Babyclub.de
Looking for English speaking toddlers in FFB

Antworten Zur neuesten Antwort

• LouveNoire
    Gelegenheitsclubber (9 Posts)
    Eintrag vom 03.06.2011 21:40
    My daughter (19m.) and I are looking for a (natively) English speaking toddler or mother/child group, or simply for natively English speaking parents of small kids in Fürstenfeldbruck or nearby to meet and play with. We are German, but my English is fluent, and Ronja is really gifted as it comes to speaking. I want to give her an opportunity and a challenge for her talent. I can offer my own mothertongue in return. Further alternating babysitting not excluded. - Hope to hear from you soon!
    Antwort
  • MRSO
    Gelegenheitsclubber (1 Post)
    Kommentar vom 10.12.2013 20:30
    Hi LouveNoire,
    I know your post is more than 2 years old, but maybe I'm lucky and you're still around?! I've been looking for English speaking contacts in this area myself, for more than a year now, but in vain... My boys are 3.5 and 2, their Dad is Irish and speaks English with them, but as I'm with them most of the time and all their environment is German speaking as well, we'd be very happy to meet up with other English speaking kids and adults. So if you're still interested, contact me!
    Antwort
  • doconnell
    Gelegenheitsclubber (1 Post)
    Kommentar vom 11.12.2015 13:23
    Hello MRSO,

I jut saw your post....we will move to FFB around summer next year from duesseldorf. My husband is also irish, i am german...we have three kids boy 5,5, girl 3,5 and girl 0,5. would be great to meet some english speaking kids down there. If you guys are still around I would be happy hearing from you.
    Antwort

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten

Um auf diesen Beitrag antworten zu können, musst du angemeldet sein. Bitte melde dich hier an.