Bitte einloggen

Passwort vergessen?
Noch nicht Mitglied?
Kostenlos registrieren
My Babyclub.de
Depression

Antworten Zur neuesten Antwort

• Eintrag vom 03.04.2022 16:56
    Hello forum members. How do you fight depression? Does talking to other people help you? Let's discuss this topic.
    Antwort
  • Kommentar vom 03.04.2022 21:09
    When I'm depressed I'd rather not be alone. I start to feel as lonely as possible and can do rash things. So I try to communicate with my closest people. I mostly use messenger such as gb whatsapp at https://sxprojects.net/gbwhatsapp/ where I can communicate both in the form of correspondence and with voice messages and sometimes make video calls. It distracts me.
    Antwort
  • Kommentar vom 03.04.2022 22:22
    Take a hot bath, go for a long walk, lie down and play some piano music on the background while questioning the meaning of life, drinking tea. Anything that makes my mind some time to breath.
    Antwort
  • Kommentar vom 07.05.2022 11:38
    It is definitely worth seeing a doctor first, because there are different stages of depression, and if you have it quite serious, then you definitely shouldn't joke with it. But most often people call depression a state when everything is boring, everything is boring around, there is no joy, travel. In this case, meditation, affirmations can help, as in the application https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonataapp , try to download it first, and suddenly it will help)
    Antwort

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten

Um auf diesen Beitrag antworten zu können, musst du angemeldet sein. Bitte melde dich hier an.

Foren durchsuchen
Die neusten Forenbeiträge
Neue Forenbeiträge aus den Monatsmamis

Weitere Beiträge
Beiträge von Mamis mit gleichem ET
Entbindungsmonat:

Zusammen Hibbeln: Mitglieder deren Mens-Beginn heute sein sollte
  • Übungszyklus: 1
    Ich warte noch...
  • Übungszyklus: 3
    Ich warte noch...
  • Übungszyklus: 2